NEW!! Swift Mix Pressure Chef - Pressure cooker and slow cooker in one!
Are you missing out on the succulent taste, tender texture and beautiful aroma of a slow cooked meal because you simply don't have time? Well we have the answer for you right here! The all new Pressure Chef is a Slow cooker and Pressure cooker all in one. It cooks meals up to 70% faster!
The multi-functional Pressure Chef has five handy functions:
- Pressure Cook
- Slow Cook
- Open Sear
- Keep Warm
With intelligent one touch technology, it has a timer and a delayed timer so will stop and start when you want it to...and because you will be cooking all in one pot clean up is a breeze, the removable inner pot is even dishwasher safe.
Sear your meat, add some veges, stock, herbs...a little red wine. Set the timer and a delicious succulent dinner is ready in no time at all. It's so easy and perfect for all your delicious winter warmers. Cook lamb shanks...falling off the bone in under an hour...tender chicken casserole in half an hour! Cook stews, curries, casseroles, braised beef, pork belly, pot roast, creme brulee and so much more.
Deluxe accessory package available with purchase includes: Steamer, soup spoon, high rack, medium rack and low rack
Swift Mix Pressure Chef - Pressure & Slow Cooker in one
- Power Supply: 220 - 240V
- Volume: 6L
- Inner pot: 22cm diameter (dishwasher safe)
- Working Pressure: 0-70Kpa
- Pressure Limit: 90Kpa
- Warming Temperature: 60-80 degrees Celsius
- Delayed Timer (program up to 24 hours in advance)
- Functions: Pressure cook, slow cook, steam, sear, warm
- 12 month warranty
For further instructions, specifications and recipe ideas see the below PDF document...
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great results
- I recently purchased a pressure chef and have had great results with corn beef and pork. cooking time is amazing and the food taste great. With the corn beef it only took 77 minutes and it cut like butter. cooking the pork roast was different as i had to use the pan sear function to brown the meat but this is good to learn as it adds flavour also. glad i brought one and i am looking forward to try other recipes. has been a great time saver as my partner and i work opposite hours so food is always ready, cheers angie