Health Station V-Fit Vibration Trainer
Do you want to lose weight, tone muscles, be fitter, feel healthier and have more energy? Well do we have the perfect machine for you...the oh so sleek V-Fit Vibration Plate!
Spending 10-15 minutes on the Health Station V-Fit can be the equivalent to spending an hour in the gym, in that time you can burn up to 350 calories! The vibrations push your body slightly off balance causing your muscles to contract up to 20-30 times a second which means your muscles are working up to 10 times harder that with regular exercise!
The Health Station V-Fit Vibration Trainer uses high intensity oscillating vibrations to help you...
- lose weight and reduce body fat
- tone up
- strengthen muscles
- reduce cellulite and body fat
- increase circulation
- increase metabolism
- reduce back and joint pain
- increase bone density
This really is the quickest most effective way to do a low impact work out! And when you've finished it's so sleek you can just slide it under the bed or couch until the next work out.
Whole body vibration (WBV) machines were originally invented over 40 years ago for Russian cosmonauts so they could maintain their muscle strength and bone density while at zero gravity...the science behind WBV is undeniable! Get yours today and feel fitter and fresher in no time. Get fit with V-Fit!
Check out the below video clips for easy to follow work-outs on your V-Fit.
V-Fit Work-Out Clip - Level 'Easy' (for beginners)
V-Fit Work-Out Clip - Level 'Medium'
V-Fit Work-Out Clip - Level 'Hard' (to get your muscles really working hard!)
- Movement: Oscillation
- Motor: 200w
- Speed/Frequency: 20 levels - 5hz-15hz
- Pre-program: 3 programs
- Display: 2 LED displays for time and speed
- Comes with optional remote control and straps
- Max weight: 120kg
- Only takes up 34x73cm of exercise space
- Ultra-thin plate for easy storage
- Wider platform for intensive oscillation
- Ergonomic construction with fashionable streamline design
- Transportation wheels
- Rubber suction feet
If you have had a recent operation please check with your doctor before trying/buying a vibration trainer.
Please read carefully before you begin:
- It is recommended that you consult your doctor before you begin this or any other diet or exercise program.
- If you experience any abnormal symptoms while using the Health Station stop your workout immediately and consult your doctor before continuing.
- Please ensure the voltage in your home falls within the parameters that are required for the Health Station to operate safely.
- The Health Station should not share an electrical socket with any other electrical appliance or be connected to a transformer.
- The Health Station must be placed on a flat surface prior to use and should not be moved whilst operational.
- Children should not operate the Health Station, keep fingers clear of the moving plate.
- Prevent the Health Station coming in contact with water or other liquids.
- Do not operate the Health Station while eating, drinking, smoking or with wet hands.
- Once you have completed your workout it is recommended that you turn off and unplug your Health Station.
- The Health Station should not be used by any 1 person more than 3 times per day with no more than 20 minutes per session.
This product and the information provided are not intended to act as a substitute for any medical treatment whatsoever. All forms of exercise carry an element of health risk, to reduce this risk you should be cleared by a doctor before beginning any exercise program. However, even with such medical clearance, the risks associated with exercise can never be eradicated. Please follow all training and safety tips and instructions. Please keep children and pets away from the equipment when in use. While the following list of conditions is not complete, we strongly advise that you consult your doctor prior to using the Health Station if any of the following apply to you:
- Acute Thrombosis
- Severe Migraines
- Cancer and/or Tumors
- Serious Cardio Vascular Disease
- Acute Hernia, Discopathy, Spondylitis
- Severe Diabetes
- Recent surgery, wounds or infections
- Surgery such as Hip or Knee Replacements
- Recently placed IUD's Metal Pins or Plates
- Essential Tremor
Please see the attached PDF of the manual for further details on the V-Fit Whole Body Vibration Trainer.