Add our Lamby Wool Dryerballs to your washing routine and reap the benefits!
Our newest addition to the Dryerball family is made of 100% pure New Zealand wool. The Dryerballs come in a reusable tin that doubles as a piggy bank, that way you have a place to save the money from using less energy drying.
Toss 4 dryerballs into the dryer to reduce drying time, soften fabrics and reduce wrinkles. All without the use of nasty chemicals. Separate natural fabrics from synthetic fabrics to help reduce static.
Reduce drying time
No nasty chemicals.
Separate natural fabrics from synthetic fabrics to help reduce static.
The Nellies Story...
Our all-natural products provide more than an exceptional clean. They instead help your family go green, stripping away toxins and chemicals. Nellie's cleans clothes and soften fabrics without leaving behind that dreaded residue that can absorb into your skin.
From dryerballs to laundry soda and everything in between, Nellie’s All-Natural has you covered!
Nellie's All-Natural was inspired by - you guessed it - Nellie. She wasn't always a plastic figurine trapped inside a website, though. She was instead a real person with real values. She believed in honesty and simplicity, and she was going green long before the color was cool.
It’s these beliefs that made us love the Nellie name, which is why we’ve developed a line of cleaning products to honor her. Every dryerball, fragrance stick and laundry nugget is free of irritating toxins and phosphates, creating a hypoallergenic experience. Our items are also biodegradable, helping to keep the environment as spotless as your clothes.
For more information on Nellie's visit our website www.nellies.co.nz
Nellie's Dryerballs are a great accomonyment to your dryer...
How do I use dryerballs?Place Dryerballs into the dryer with your fabrics and choose your desired heat setting. Medium temperatures are recommended for most loads. If your dryer has a sensor you will notice it will turn off 10-25% sooner depending on the fabrics. If your dryer does not have a sensor, manually turn the dryer off 10-25% sooner as your fabrics will dry faster with the Dryerballs.How do dryerballs work?Dryerballs lift and separate clothes, moving air efficiently through the dryer. This reduces overall drying time by 10% to 25%. It also more effectively eliminates wrinkles and lint build-up. For $20.00 (plus tax) the Dryerballs will last between 2 to 5 years. That creates an average cleaning cost of $4.00 a year - a staggering number for every budget-conscious family.
- 4 Pack of Dryerballs
- Comes in moneybox style tin - that way you have a place to save the money from using less energy drying!
- Made from 100% pure New Zealand wool
- Toss 4 dryerballs into the dryer to reduce drying time, soften fabrics and reduce wrinkles. All without the use of nasty chemicals. Separate natural fabrics from synthetic fabrics to help reduce static.
- Using fabric softeners can be expensive and cause a waxy build up of chemicals in your clothing.
- We recommend you do not use fabric softener when using Nellie’s Lamby Wool Dryerballs.
- Fragrance Sticks are not compatible with Nellie’s Lamby Wool Dryerballs. Only compatible with our red dryerballs.