Woll 26cm Diamond Active Lite Pressure Cooker
Our 26cm square Diamond Active Lite Pressure Cooker revolutionises low pressure cooking by combining our unique casting technology with the patented low pressure lid innovation; mouth watering results are just moments away. Steam loss is reduced to a minimum resulting in a more distinct flavour, shape and colour, as well as important vitamins and trace elements. Available for induction, or gas/ceramic/electric elements - please select the correct option from the drop down menu (information at the bottom)
You can reduce cooking time by up to 50% and cut energy consumption by up to 70% by using the DIAMOND ACTIVE LITE lid.
- You can remove the lid from the pot at any time during cooking to add ingredients and seasoning unlike a high pressure cooker
- Vitamins are retained, taste is enhanced and odour is reduced during cooking.
- Patented lid locking mechanism - can be opened and closed with one hand.
The 26cm Diamond Active Lite Pressure Cooker has a 5.5L capacity - perfect for families and bigger dishes such as casseroles and lamb shanks.
Active Lite Key Features:
- Active Lite lid for active cooking and steaming made of hardened safety glass
- Cut and abrasion-resistant 5 layer diamond hard-base coating
- Fast heat distribution and retention
- Pressure release valve with silicon cover for constant pressure equalisation
- Patented intuitive single-handed operation mechanism
- Silicon gasket for an airtight seal
- Side handles are ovenproof up to 250°C (pressure lid not suitable for the oven)
- Manufacturing process and coating PFOA free
- Approximately 6 mm / 0.25” thick cast thermal bottom for optimum thermal absorption and no distortion at high temperatures
- Induction version approximately 8 mm / 0.3” thick
Please choose from the drop-down boxes for the correct item to suit your oven:
- For regular cooktops, i.e. ceramic, gas, electric or halogen- please choose the option 'gas, ceramic, electric'.
- For induction cooktops choose 'induction'.
- f you would like your pot or pan to work on all cooking surfaces please choose 'induction' from the drop down. (Please be aware that if you are using the induction range on a non-induction cooktop this will take longer to heat the pan).
Woll Cookware is synonymous with quality, and is built to last. Woll comes with a 25 year warranty on the casting of the pan, guaranteeing the base will stay flat for at least 25 years. The non-stick surface is covered by a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note: general wear and tear, or issues caused by misuse of the pans is not included. Burnt pans, food or oil build up, or damage caused by force are not covered by warranty. Please refer to the booklet included with your pan for best cooking practices.