Nellie's WOW Mop
Introducing Nellie’s WOW Mop! Cordless, lightweight, rechargeable, the WOW Mop makes cleaning your floors SO easy, you might never want to stop! Featuring twin oscillating pads, a high-frequency motor and a long grip adjustable length handle, you can now tackle dirt and stains completely and effortlessly. The WOW Mop has a built in water tank and push button liquid delivery system and comes with a pair of durable micro cleaning pads that are machine washable, eco-friendly and can be reused up to 100 times. For best results, launder your pads with Nellie’s Laundry Soda in cold water. No leads, no wires, no buckets and no worries!
Great for all types of flooring, including hardwood, laminate, tile, ceramic and carpet.
HOW TO USE: Simply fill tank with ordinary tap water or almost any liquid cleaning agent, press the power button and let the WOW Mop do the work! The twin oscillating pads will scrub, buff and polish so much faster than a regular mop, your floors will be spotless and your mother-in-law speechless. WOW, indeed!
WHAT’S INCLUDED: Two durable micro cleaning pads, measuring cup, charging cord, user manual, 12 month manufacturers warranty.
WHAT’S COMES FREE IN THIS SPECIAL OFFER:
Battery: Li-ion 2000mAh
Voltage Rating: 12V
Rated Power: 35W
Power Charger Voltage: 12.6V
Charging Time: 3-5 hours
Run time on full charge: Approximately 60 minutes
3 battery lights will show the status of the battery. 100%, 65% and 30%. The 3 lights will flash when the battery is low, indicationg to charge imediately.
- 3 lights on 100%
- 2 lights on 65%
- 1 light on 30%
- 3 lights flashing low battery
Liquid tank capacity: 200mL/6.7fl oz
Warranty: 12 month manufacturers warranty
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- I love the WOW mop so far!
- I love the WOW mop so far! It cleans really well and is not bulky to move around, plus I don't have to worry about a cord. I have a Bissell Spinwave Mop (which I do like BTW) and I wish I had bought the WOW mop before I bought that one :) it does remain to be seen how long the battery will last, that is my only concern
- This Thing Rocks
- We have tile and laminate floors and have always keep them clean. This thing rocks! Could not be easier to use and the power lasts for almost an hour. If it holds up over time, it will be a home run. A great purchase from a great company
- So Far Soooo Good
- We love our WOW mop, so far sooo good. We have always used the Bona Products and mops for our hardwood floors. The Nellie's floor care cleaner seems to be cleaning well. I have been diluting it as I have an entire house with wood floors, a bit costly and this is the second week and the bottle is getting low. The light fragrance is clean and fresh and does a nice job. My floors and house are used and lived in with a 9 year old Yellow Lab, very old kittie, Roxie and a husband that is always outside working. I certainly would recommend the WOW Mop and seriously considering for christmas presents for my adult children.
- I Like It
- I like the Wow Mop. It makes my kids want to help and mop. I find the receptacle for the cleaner is quite small and consequentially has to be refilled often. Overall it does a really good job
- Love this Mop
- If I told you I'm likely to order another one!?? Love this mop/cleaner/life saver. It is easy to use, fast, cleans...., what else do I need to say
- I Love My WOW Mop
- It has made a huge difference in my floor cleaning routine, It works great on our vinyl, ceramic and wood floors, and it also LOOKS awesome. I purchased the bundle with the cleaning solution - love the scent - and the pads. The mechanism dispenses just the right amount of cleaning solution. The mop really makes cleaning effective and fun
- Great Mop
- The Wow Mop is great, my ceramic tile floor is super clean and sparkling. I also ordered the floor cleaner solution, everything was so sanitized, I actually love to mop now. Thank you!
- My home smells DELISH after mopping my floors!!!! Only one problem, the floors are very slippery when done. It definitely makes mopping more fun!!!