Turmeric is commonly known as an anti-inflammatory assistant due to its bio-active compounds. The curcumin within turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help reduce inflammation in the body. With turmeric being the main component of our product range, the TurmeriX blend is a safe and easy to consume turmeric powder that is based on ancient remedies that have worked for years and years.
TurmeriX offers our customers the choice to use food, not drugs, to manage health challenges and inflammation in the body. The X-factor powdered solution can be added to a huge range of recipes, or combined with any liquid to maximum absorption.
Our product is like no other in the market – try it today to experience the TurmeriX X-factor for yourself!
The Turmerix Story...An exciting mix of herbs and spices, blended into a balanced consumable powder with an X factor.
Suffering a serious ankle injury and eventually developing arthritis, TurmeriX founder Errol McClelland began consuming turmeric after hearing from a friend that it might help him with his recovery. After experiencing the herb first hand and noticing significant health improvement, it became a goal for Errol to share his experience with others.
Through hours of trial and error, he was able to create a blended mixture of turmeric and other health improving herbs and spices, that also tastes great and is easy to consume. By being in powder form, the TurmeriX solution can be added to a huge range of recipes, or combined with any liquid to maximum absorption. "Turmeric is an amazing herb that has a different reaction and health benefits for different individuals. Up to a tablespoon a day can make a huge impact on your day to day life, exactly like it did mine and I would hate for anyone to miss out on that opportunity."
Turmeric is commonly known as an anti-inflammatory assistant due to its bio-active compounds. The curcumin within turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help reduce inflammation in the body.
With turmeric being the main component of our product range, the TurmeriX blend is a safe and easy to consume turmeric powder that is based off ancient remedies that have worked for years and years.
The X-factor ingredients
TurmeriX contains Turmeric, and the X Factor Blend including Cinnamon, Coconut Powder, the essential Black Pepper, Green Tea, Liquorice, Kelp, Fennel, Vanilla, Aniseed, Caraway, Ginger, Clove, Cardamon and more…
Turmerix offers our customers the choice to use food, not drugs, to manage health challenges and inflammation in the body. Our product like no other in the market. Tumerix is having such a positive impact on our customers, who are sharing their joy and relief from disappearing pain. Our customers are also referring family and friends to experience the same transformations, such as feeling “less depressed and anxious”, “sleeping better”, “Gord (reflux) disappeared - no more drugs” and getting back into activities that they thought were never possible.
Can you imagine not needing to rely on certain man-made drugs for the next 40 years of your life? Well, now you've found a food that has been highly designed and layered to make it super easy for you to consume and get on with your day.
If you have a story you'd like to share, send us a message! We want as many people to know as possible that they have a choice to use food instead of drugs.
TurmeriX Quality Assurance Statement
TurmeriX is blended by TurmeriX Approved Supplier, in a purpose built food facility in Melbourne, using local and imported ingredients.Approved Supplier has an accredited HACCP and Food Safety program and are audited by the local presiding council and BSI Australia on a regular basis. As stated on the BSI website, “the HACCP Scheme meets the requirements of the Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) – established by the World Health Organisation and the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations to bring together international food standards, guidelines and codes of practice to ensure fair trade”. Approved Supplier has their own list of Approved Suppliers who must also be HACCP approved. All of the ingredients in TurmeriX are food grade (as opposed to feed grade for animals), can be traced back to the farm where they were grown, and each ingredient is accompanied by a certificate of analysis to ensure the highest quality. TurmeriX contains turmeric grown in Alleppey, a city found in Kerala, India and has a guaranteed curcumin level of at least 5%. TurmeriX has been tested by an independent NATA accredited laboratory in Melbourne to verify our claims of curcumin levels, no nut residue, no gluten residue, and to ensure safe levels of metals. Turmeric in TurmeriX does not contain any traces of Sudan Dye. Any of the above including test results can be provided on written request, however, please note, the details of TurmeriX Approved suppliers is proprietary information and all identifiable information will be removed.
Turmerix - Nutritional Information
- TURMERIC - Turmeric is an extremely powerful natural anti-inflammatory that reaches it's full potential when mixed with pepper. It also has the ability to act as an incredibly effective anti-oxidant.
- ANISEED - Aniseed in various preparations are an excellent remedy for asthma, bronchitis cough as well as digestive disorders such as flatulence, bloating, colicky stomach pain, nausea and indigestion.
- BLACK PEPPER - Black Peppers main purpose in the TurmeriX blend is to assist the Turmeric. Black pepper enhances the bio-availability of Turmeric which helps the curcumin be digested properly.
- CARAWAY - An antiseptic and disinfectant, but more relevant to consumption, can be in other areas, such as digestion, cardiac and much more. Caraway has also been linked to helping headaches, arthritis and even insomnia issues.
- CARDAMON - Cardamon has a direct relation to ginger and has some similar outcomes when consumed. Good for heartburn, bloating, cholesterol control and many more. Often associated with India and Nepal, it has worked wonders over the years with plenty of nutritional value.
- CASSIA - Cassia oil offers a sweet aroma and healing properties unknown to most. Cassia has the potential to assist with a range of health issues, mostly with digestion and the organs associated with it.
- CLOVES - Cloves prove to be an effective solution for better digestion, chemo-preventative properties, liver protection, control of diabetes and bone preservation. Cloves are also well noted scientifically to boost an individual's immune system as it contains compounds that help improve white blood cell counts in the human body.
- COCONUT POWDER - Coconut is a widely enjoyed flavour in the food world, but the health benefits it possesses are also quite impressive. Coconut powder offers natural fibre and is high in protein, whilst also aiding metabolism and helps our body maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- FENNEL SEEDS - Fennel Seeds are a rich source of dietary fiber and also bind to bile salts which are produced from cholesterol and decrease their re-absorption in the colon. Fennel seeds also contain anti-oxidants properties and help remove harmful free radicals from the body, creating protection from various diseases.
- GINGER - Ginger, containing Gingerol, has several important medicinal benefits such as treating nausea, reducing muscle pain and soreness and is proven to drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk. Also extremely nice tasting, the ginger helps with the overall make up of TurmeriX and it's taste.
- GREEN TEA - Well known for being loaded with antioxidants, Green Tea is a fantastic inclusion in the TurmeriX blend. Green Tea can increase physical performance, lowers risk of various types of cancer, lowers risk of Alzheimer's disease, kills bacteria and lowers risk of infection and lowers risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- KELP - Kelp is rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and enzymes, making it a suitable addition to our diet. It is also proven that Kelp can help to regulate thyroid gland, provides healthy skin and hair and can help to promote growth development and burn excess fat.
- LICORICE - Often known as the unique tasting lolly you give to your dad for Christmas, Licorice has many health benefits too. Reducing stress is one of the key factors of licorice, along with protecting skin and teeth, countering fatigue and assists with PMS and menopausal symptoms.
- STEVIA - Stevia is a natural sugar which gives the TurmierX blend a slightly sweeter taste, but the effects Stevia have on our health are what makes it essential. Stevia helps lower blood pressure and can assist in preventing diabetes, helps with weight control, has a positive effect on our metabolism and can also help prevent hay fever and allergies in some cases.
- VANILLA BEAN - Vanilla is a flavour that most can relate to, but did you know it can be a powerful ingredient for improving cognitive performance? Along with calming stomach pain, relieving stress and reducing joint pain, Vanilla contains vanilloids that activate receptors which help improve mental performance in the brain.
People who purchased this, also purchased...
Regular Price: $34.95
Special Price $7.95