- Main unit: 32cm long x 22cm wide, 12 cm high; 6L
- Multifunction Cast Lid: 32cm long, 22cm wide, 5cm high.
- Height with Cast Lid positioned on top is 18cm high
Woll Titanium Nowo 6L Roaster with Cast Lid
Entertaining made delicious - and easy! Woll roasters can be used in the oven for roasting, casseroles (all those amazing one pot meals!) or on top of the stove for browning off the meat, finishing up the gravy, soups, stews and more! The 6L size is a great size for families, fitting a roast and veges comfortably. Our 10.5L is the recommended size for large families or groups.
Why buy the CAST lid version over the glass lid version? This version has a very versatile cast lid which can be used as:
- An entirely separate oven tray for baking, roasting, or grilling (or even a large apple pie - yummy!)
- A frying pan on top of the stove or BBQ (think, browning meat, gravy, steaks, stir fries and more!)
- Flip the lid upwards to sit inside the roaster, enabling cast-sealed cooking inside the roaster, and open top tray cooking for your roast vegetables above
- As a normal cast lid which will retain a perfectly even temperature, locking in moisture and heat for succulent meals every time
The cast lid is as good as buying a roaster and a frying pan/cooking tray in one! Plus you receive a glass lid (ovenproof to 250°C) FREE with purchase so you can use the cast lid as a separate dish if required.
Our roasters are suitable for any type of oven, as well as gas/ceramic/electric stovetops
Woll Cookware is synonymous with quality, and is built to last. Woll comes with a 25 year warranty on the casting of the pan, guaranteeing the base will stay flat for at least 25 years. The non-stick surface is covered by a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note: general wear and tear, or issues caused by misuse of the pans is not included. Burnt pans, food or oil build up, or damage caused by force are not covered by warranty. Please refer to the booklet included with your pan for best cooking practices.